We have a brand new Madden 22 update that released earlier today, 2.05 (1.011). Here are the full and official patch notes for the Friday January 14th, 2022 update.
Madden 22 players will be happy to know that there’s a new 2.05 patch update today on Jan 14th, 2022. The previous major update added in new X-Factor Superstar Players along with improvements to defending RPO players.
In the new 2.05 patch, there are a couple of gameplay updates along with some franchise and ID updates. The functionality of RPO Peek players has been updated along with the issue with the film study ability being addressed.
Just a quick notice, the file size seems to differ and some PlayStation players are receiving an update as large as 46 GB. This obviously shouldn’t be the case, but if you’re one of those unlucky players that got the large update, you’ll have to download it all in order to play.
A total of five bugs have been fixed under franchise updates including an issue whereby players would somehow get soft locked after exiting from a game. Here are the full patch notes which is available to downloadd on PS4, PS5, and Xbox Series X.
Madden 22 January 14th 2022 Update 2.05 Patch Notes
- Updated functionality of RPO Peek plays so the ball will be handed off automatically when the QB does not throw the ball within the provided window
- Addressed an issue with the Film Study Ability where the opponent’s play art was not being displayed in online games after meeting the requirements
- Addressed a bug where scenarios were incorrectly awards a development trait upgrade even though they failed reaching the goal when swimming
- Addressed a bug where some scenarios were not tracking properly due to a bug with the stat type
- Addressed a bug where users would rarely hit a soft lock in the Training Recap screen
- Addressed a bug where users would occasionally soft-lock when exiting Franchise before the draft
- Addressed a bug where users would soft lock after exiting a game
Madden ID Updates: