This tutorial is about the How to Play Fortnite on a Chromebook. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Play Fortnite on a Chromebook. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to Play Fortnite on a Chromebook
Fortnite is one of the most played and hyped games of recent years. Although the game aims for cartoon-inspired graphics, you can take the graphics to Ultra for truly amazing visual quality. There’s no denying that Fortnite is one of the biggest gaming titles today, and these days many of the same people who want to play Fortnite already have a Chromebook, perhaps during school. This is the best way to play Fortnite on your Chromebook. For a few months now, thanks to the official Android app, it has been possible to play Fortnite on certain Chromebooks and Chrome OS tablets. While Fortnite Chromebooks were never officially offered through the Play Store, you can load up the game on your Chromebook and play with touch controls.
Thanks to Nvidia’s new GeForce Now web-based client, playing Fortnite on a Chromebook just got a whole lot easier. Unlike the Fortnite Android app, GeForce Now lets you play with a keyboard and mouse or a controller, whichever you prefer. Importantly, GeForce Now also works on Chromebooks that don’t support the Play Store. Also, Fortnite’s graphics are always set to High, even if you’re on a lower-end Chromebook like Lenovo’s IdeaPad Duet.
How to play Fortnite on a Chromebook
Using GeForce Now
Nvidia GeForce Now is Nvidia’s game streaming service and works on most devices with a web browser. Cloud gaming is a great way to get Fortnite on your Chromebook, as Chromebooks don’t have the hardware for native gaming. However, this method will require a stable internet connection so that your ping is not too high.
- Head over to the GeForce Now website to play Fortnite on a Chromebook with GeForce Now. Click the Join Now button in the top right corner. Alternatively, you can go to the login page if you already have a subscription.
- Select your plan by clicking the Join button below your preferred plan.
- You will be redirected to the registration/login page. Enter your email or click the sign up button for a connected account to continue.
- Enter your details and click Create Account. Go to your email inbox to confirm your account. The page will redirect to confirm account details. Click Create account.
- Next will be confirmation of account setup. Check the boxes according to your preference and click Submit.
- The payment screen will confirm your membership and give you the option to start it in Chrome. Click the Start button under Chrome.
- Accept the terms by clicking the Accept and Continue button. Click on the tutorial tour.
- Find Fortnite via the search bar at the top or the list in the Free-to-Play section on the home page.
- Click to expand the list. Click the Play button.
- You may need to sign in again and GeForce Now will ask you to sign in to your Epic Games account and connect it for faster sign-in.
- Once this is done, Fortnite will launch in your Google Chrome browser. You may have to wait in a queue if you have a free subscription. The game will take a while to load and will launch when it’s done. For now, this should be the best way to play Fortnite on a Chromebook until those gaming-focused Chromebooks start rolling out.
Final words: How to Play Fortnite on a Chromebook
I hope you understand this article How to Play Fortnite on a Chromebook, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.