All you need is to enter your login credentials i.e. candidate name, previous roll number and registration number to get your admit card. Once done with downloading the card, candidates can check details and contact the Haryana Board, if they find any sort of discrepancies.
The HBSE class 10 and class 12 compartment exams will be conducted on July 31, 2022 in two shifts: for class 10, it’s morning shift from 10 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and for class 12, the exam is scheduled from 2 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Follow these simple steps to download:
- Go to the official website: bseh.org.in
- Scan on the homepage for ‘Download Admit Card secondary/Sr Secondary one day exam July 2022’ link
- Click on the link and then enter the requisite details
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and also take a printout of the same
Candidates will not be allowed to sit in the exam without an admit card.
Disclaimer: This content is authored by an external agency. The views expressed here are that of the respective authors/ entities and do not represent the views of Economic Times (ET). ET does not guarantee, vouch for or endorse any of its contents nor is responsible for them in any manner whatsoever. Please take all steps necessary to ascertain that any information and content provided is correct, updated and verified. ET hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, relating to the report and any content therein.