Techland has recently announced the latest update of Dying Light 2 on PC is now available for download.
According to the official Twitter account of the game, Dying Light 2 PC version just got its latest patch, version 1.04. The developers assured fans the work they are doing on the remaining tweaks for all platforms this week and probably in the next. They will be making more announcements to keep everyone updated of the situation.
Techland revealed patch 1.04 is now live for download on Steam and Epic Games Store.
Check out the patch notes below:
– fixed various game crashing bugs
– fixed AI dead body replication in co-op
– added DLSS improvements
– fixed issue when players couldn’t sell valuables to vendor
– fixed artifacts being sometimes visible on some AMD cards
– fixed mouse key binding options (meaning: you should be allowed to rebind your mouse buttons, we are still working on an additional implementation for extra mouse buttons)
Techland clarified the update submission process is different for consoles and PC. While PC will have earlier updates, the consoles will get their updates at a later time, at most on the next day. They assured these updates should be available within a week from the PC update release.
Dying Light 2 is now available on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.