Do you want to join a fast-growing team of SEO specialists?
Are you someone who is curious and isn’t afraid to test hypotheses?
Does achieving results motivate you?
Then we want to hear from you!
Our award-winning Sydney-based SEO agency is looking for a Part Time Junior SEO to join the team 3 days a week.
This is a great opportunity to learn and grow with the best SEO professionals in Australia.
About the position:
This entry-level position is perfect for someone looking to develop their critical thinking, analysis + presentation skills, and understanding of how Search works.
In this role, you will work as part of a diverse team servicing a small group of clients.
Here at Prosperity Media, small businesses to tier one enterprises entrust us with their organic acquisition channel and on any given week, you will be exposed to the different challenges that each of these presents.
If you’re up to the challenge, here’s what you will need to know:
- Assisting senior team members to execute SEO strategies across all 3 pillars (technical, on-page, and off-page).
- Collaborating with our team to ideate, pitch, and produce optimized content for robots and humans.
- Analysing SERPs and ranking pages using a variety of tools and manual techniques in order to come up with a data-based argument as to why a particular action(s) should be taken.
- Preparing actionable insights based on data obtained from Search Console, Analytics, and third-party tools such as Screaming Frog, Sitebulb, SEMrush, Ahrefs, BrightEdge, SurferSEO.
- Communicating with clients to set appropriate expectations and update them on how their campaigns are progressing.
- Identifying prospects for link-building using a variety of strategies (search operators) and tools (Ahrefs, SEMrush, Majestic).
- Communicating with the internal team on tasks completed and tasks that require additional resources.
Here’s what we’re looking for (selection criteria):
1. Exceptional internal and external communication skills.
2. Experience with reporting and manipulating data using Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
3. A basic understanding of how Search works.
4. Ability to prioritize, plan and complete multiple projects on time.
5. Willingness to take on responsibilities and go outside of your comfort zone.
6. Be self-motivated, confident, creative, and have a positive can-do attitude.
7. Right to live and work in Australia.
8. Bonus – If you have prior experience in another Agency or digital marketing role.
Things that will fast-track your application:
- You operate your own digital marketing channel (eg, you run a website/blog, you have a growing YouTube/TikTok/Instagram/Pinterest account).
- Answering the selection criteria via video (Short) + adding a Resume (important).
- You take an interest in learning from industry professionals (eg, tell us who you follow, where you follow them, and why).
Here are some of the great things you will get by joining the Prosperity team:
- Competitive salary, subject to experience and planned career progression.
- Full access to exclusive training and development resources (eg, courses by Ryan Stewart, Glen Allsopp, Nick Eubanks, Matt Diggity, and our own custom training).
- Mingle with thought leaders at events.
- Weekly paid team lunches.
- Flexible working arrangements.
Prosperity Media was started in 2012 and has since grown into a team of experienced and passionate SEO professionals.
Our office is located in Surry Hills, minutes from Central Station.
Unlike other agencies, we only specialize in SEO. So don’t worry about having to do social media marketing and PPC (although having experience in these fields is always beneficial). Many of us have our own websites and grow them through organic search traffic. This allows us to constantly test different areas of SEO and develop the best possible strategies for our clients.
If you’re someone who is willing to find their own answers, we want to hear from you!