REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb 3, 2022–
This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following content:
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220203005335/en/
OlliOlli World will be available on Feb. 8. (Graphic: Business Wire)
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- OlliOlli World – Flip and flow through the vivid and vibrant world of Radlandia, meeting colorful characters as you grind, trick and air your way to discover the mystical skate gods on your quest for Gnarvana. Traverse a delightful and weird world, take on missions and challenges, and make new friends along the way. Customize your character’s looks, tricks and style, challenge the world in Leagues or dare a friend to beat your best tricks on one of millions of sharable levels. Experience accessibility, depth and player freedom as you dive into the signature gameplay of OlliOlli World. Pre-order before the game launches on Feb. 8 and receive exclusive in-game items, including Bunnylord Head, Hero T-Shirt and Hero Stake Deck.
- Dying Light 2 Stay Human – Cloud Version – Civilization has fallen back to the Dark Ages. Now, The City, one of the last large human settlements, is torn by conflict. And yet, hope remains. In Dying Light 2 Stay Human – Cloud Version, you are a wanderer with the power to change the fate of The City. Haunted by memories you cannot decipher, you set out to learn the truth. Use your fists and wits to hone your skills, defeat your enemies and make allies. Unravel the dark secrets behind the wielders of power, choose sides and decide your destiny. But never forget – stay human. Dying Light 2 Stay Human – Cloud Version will be available on Feb. 4.
- A Heroic Five Years – Huzzah! It’s time to celebrate five years of the Fire Emblem Heroes game for smart devices! To commemorate this momentous occasion, you’ll be able to partake in a series of events, including a 5 th Anniversary Hero Fest summoning event. In another 5 th Anniversary Special Hero summoning event, you’ll be guaranteed a five-star Special Hero. This is just the start of the festivities, as you can also partake in new anniversary-themed quests, Tempest Trials+ and Grand Hero Battles, as well as a Log-In Bonus that’ll let you obtain up to 10 Orbs. For more details about all the latest updates to Fire Emblem Heroes, be sure to check out the 5 th Anniversary Feh Channel video here!
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
* Gold Points are awarded based on the amount you pay (excluding tax and any points or discounts used) and have no cash value. https://my.nintendo.com/about—gold—point.
** Offer valid through 2/28 11:59 p.m. PT when you purchase or redeem a download code for the digital version of Metroid Dread, Game Builder Garage, New Pokémon Snap, Mario Golf: Super Rush, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, or The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD on Nintendo eShop or Nintendo.com.
*** A Nintendo Account is required to receive and redeem My Nintendo points. Terms apply. https://accounts.nintendo.com/term—point.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch family of systems, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3 and Pokémon Legends: Arceus. Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others. To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/.
With a Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack membership, players get access to even more benefits, including a library of Nintendo 64 games with newly added online play for up to four players (additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode; sold separately), Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Happy Home Paradise DLC and retro SEGA Genesis games.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch family of systems, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch family of systems both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward—categories for more details.
Remember that the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS family of systems feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo Switch players who register a Nintendo Account gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about parental controls on Nintendo Switch and other features, visit https://play.nintendo.com/parents/crash-courses/parental-controls/ and https://www.nintendo.com/switch/. For all other systems please visit https://support.nintendo.com/.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at https://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220203005335/en/
CONTACT: Eddie Garcia
[email protected] Aclin
KEYWORD: WASHINGTON UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CONSUMER ELECTRONICS ONLINE RETAIL TECHNOLOGY OTHER CONSUMER ELECTRONIC GAMES ONLINE MOBILE ENTERTAINMENT ENTERTAINMENT RETAIL SOFTWARE CONSUMER
Copyright Business Wire 2022.
PUB: 02/03/2022 09:00 AM/DISC: 02/03/2022 09:02 AM
Copyright Business Wire 2022.