IBPS activates application reprint link on the official website ibps.in. Here’s how you can download it.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) opened the application reprint window for the candidates who have passed the IBPS CRP clerk exam XI. The institution has already released the provisional allotment list for CRP Clerk exam 2022 on April 28. Those who have qualified the IBPS CRP clerk exam 2022 will be required to produce the print out of duly filled application form along with other documents at the time of joining. Those failing to do so will debar the candidature of examinees. Candidates can check and download their IBPS CRP clerk application reprint from the official website ibps.in by using their login details.
IBPS has released the provisional allotment list for the posts of CRP clerk based on the actual reported vacancies by respective banks within a particular state. Examinees can check their status by opening the state wise list. Know the list of documents that you’ll need at the time of joining and how to download application reprint
IBPS CRP clerk recruitment 2022: List of documents needed at the time joining
1. Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for CRP Clerks-XI.
2. Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB).
3. Photo identity Proof as indicated in Point G (i) of the advertisement.
4. Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 27.10.2021 has to be submitted.
5. Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
6. Income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the Authorities.
7. Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Benchmark Disability category.
8. Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.