Australia’s post-Justin Langer era begins with a five-match T20I series against Sri Lanka. It’s been a funny old period for the Aussies, with major on-field success coinciding with major off-field distractions, and Aaron Finch will be pleased to get back to what he does best – heavy hitting. Follow our guide as we explain how to watch an Australia vs Sri Lanka T20 international live stream from anywhere.
Australia, the sixth best T20I team in the world? That’s what the ICC’s rankings say, but this is a side that enjoys making a mockery of the statistics.
The reigning T20 world champs are still riding high from their emphatic Ashes triumph last month, and Adam Zampa and Josh Hazlewood have cemented their statuses as two of the world’s most dangerous T20 bowlers.
They’ll be matching wits with a Sri Lanka team that hasn’t set the world alight in recent times, but their talisman Wanindu Hasaranga is back from a hamstring injury and sould give Finch plenty to think about.
With hype building for the next World Cup, this should make for intriguing viewing, so read on for all the details you need to find a 2022 Australia vs Sri Lanka T20 cricket live stream and watch all the action from the series online from anywhere.
Australia vs Sri Lanka 2022 schedule: T20 dates and times
- 1st T20I: Friday, Feb 11 一 Sydney Cricket Ground 一 7pm AEDT / 8am GMT
- 2nd T20I: Sunday, Feb 13 一 Sydney Cricket Ground 一 6.10pm AEDT / 7.10am GMT
- 3rd T20I: Tuesday, Feb 15 一 Manuka Oval, Canberra 一 6.10pm AEDT / 7.10pm GMT
- 4th T20I: Friday, Feb 18 一 Melbourne Cricket Ground 一 6.40pm AEDT / 7.40am GMT
- 5th T20I: Sunday, Feb 20 一 Melbourne Cricket Ground 一 3.30pm AEDT / 4.30am GMT
How to watch Australia vs Sri Lanka: live stream cricket for FREE Down Under
How to watch Australia vs Sri Lanka from outside your country
Below we’ve got you covered with your official broadcasting options for major cricket loving countries (and the US!), but if you’re outside your country of residence and try to start streaming Australia vs Sri Lanka via your local broadcaster, you’ll soon discover that you can’t, as it’s location restricted. But there is a way to tune in regardless.
By downloading and installing a VPN, you can effectively trick your computer into thinking that it’s back at home. That way you can enjoy your home coverage without having to find an illegal stream – assuming you comply with the broadcaster’s fine print, of course – specifically its terms and conditions.
Use a VPN to live stream cricket from anywhere
Using a VPN is as easy as one-two-three…
1. Download and install a VPN – as we say, our top choice is ExpressVPN
2. Connect to the appropriate server location – open the VPN app, hit ‘choose location’ and select the appropriate location
3. Go to the broadcaster’s stream – head to your home broadcaster’s site or app and watch as if you were at home – so that might be Kayo Sports for Aussies