This tutorial is about the How to Download Torrents On iOS Device. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Download Torrents On iOS Device. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to Download Torrents On iOS Device
If you have an Android phone? You can probably find an app to download torrents. An iPhone or iPad? Good luck. Apple has implemented a strict copyright policy that does not allow trending apps. To download a torrent app, you always had to jailbreak your phone. This, in turn, can cause problems, as Apple also disapproves of jailbreaking and could void your warranty. Now there is a way to download torrents on iPad without jailbreak. You need a downloader, UC Browser or other download manager from the Apple App Store. You also need to find a torrent website to find the files you want to download.
Just understand one thing before you continue. Downloading torrent files is not allowed by Apple because sometimes it leads to copyright infringement by vendors or ISP companies. This method will not let them know. Although you can avoid this by using VPN to download torrents. But if you follow this method, you will not have such problems because your ISP will never find out that you are torrenting on iPhone or iPad.
On the downloader side, there are two components to a torrent process: the torrent client and the torrent files or magnet links. Legally, there is no torrent download client available in the iOS AppStore, so we will fix the issue later.
How to Download Torrents on iPhone, iPad (iOS)
This method relies solely on the web browser. You will not need any additional app to download torrents on iPad or iPhone. Your default Safari browser will also work. Due to the fact that iOS does not allow the download function in your default browser, you will need to download and install the “Document 6” app from the AppStore. Just go to the AppStore and download this app.
Steps to Download Torrents on iPhone, iPad (iOS)
- First, any torrent tracking website to find the torrent files you want to download on your iPhone. For example, torrent downloads. me, Katcr.to, ThePirateBay.org, ExtraTorrent.ag, etc. For example, if you want to download Ubuntu from torrentdownloads.me, you must first search for Ubuntu in Torrent Downloads. me. From the search result choose any of the files and then we will copy the magnet link for these torrent files. You might be wondering what “magnet links” are, right? Actually, a magnet link is like a “follow link” for torrent files.
Tap and hold the Magnet Link button
From your iPhone, after tapping and holding on the magnet icon as shown in Picture 1. You will get three options: “open”, “copy”, “cancel”. Select “Copy”. You will need these magnet links in the next step.
- Visit the Bitport WEBSITE and sign in with your email. Bitport is an online torrent downloader for iPhone/iPad. You don’t need any other iPhone app. Any browser is enough. After signing up, don’t forget to check your email inbox and verify email. We chose Bitport because it is the fastest and safest iPhone torrent download website online.
- Now login to your Bitport dashboard and you will see the user interface as shown below:
- Now paste the magnet link you copied in step 1 here and press the “Add new torrent” button. Please wait from time to time and your torrent file will be cached by Offlcoud server and uploaded to your user control panel in no time.
- Now after waiting for some time, a “Download Link” will appear. Click on it to start downloading the torrent file. Safari sometimes starts streaming video files instead of downloading them. Next, we will download the actual file to your iPhone.
- Open the Readdle Docs app and click the compass icon below the right side. Now paste the Copied link into the address bar of the Readdle Docs app. And click done. The download will start and the file will be saved in the Documents folder.
Final words: How to Download Torrents On iOS Device
I hope you understand this article How to Download Torrents On iOS Device, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.