Here is how you can download DL and RC in the new Whatsapp digilocker feature.
MyGov stated earlier this week that Indian people will soon be able to access DigiLocker through the MyGov WhatsApp helpdesk. This service will make using DigiLocker even simpler, as you will no longer need to utilise a separate application to instantly download and print original papers such as your Aadhaar card, driver’s licence, and other documents.
THINGS YOU CAN DOWNLOAD ON WHATSAPP DIGILOCKER FEATURE:
- PAN card
- Driving License
- CBSE Class X Passing Certificate
- Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC)
- Insurance Policy – Two Wheeler
- Class X Marksheet
- Class XII Marksheet
- Insurance Policy Document (Life and Non-life available on Digi locker)
Here’s how you can easily set up DigiLocker to work with your WhatsApp account.
STEPS ON HOW TO SET IT UP:
- Enter “9013151515” into your phone’s dialer application
- Create a new contact with this number and a name like MyGov or DigiLocker
- Once you’ve saved the number, you’ll be able to find it quickly on WhatsApp
- Open WhatsApp and tap the bottom-right new chat icon
- To sync your WhatsApp contact list with your phone’s contacts, hit the three-dot menu in the top-right corner and select refresh
- This should make the MyGov hotline number you recently saved available to your WhatsApp connection
- To find the number, tap the search bar at the top and enter the name you saved it under; in this case, I searched for “DigiLocker Service” and it appeared instantaneously
- If you dial this number and say “Hi,” the automated services will begin in a few seconds
- Once you have messaged, you should receive a message that begins with the word ‘Namaste’ or ‘Hi’
- Consider this message to be your primary menu
- At the bottom of this message, you’ll see two clickable text components, one for Cowin services and the other for DigiLocker services.