Good morning, Strongsville! I’m here in your inbox today to get you caught up on everything you need to know about what’s going on around town. Let’s have at it…
First, today’s weather:
Mostly cloudy, brief showers. High: 73 Low: 56.
Here are the top three stories today in Strongsville:
- COVID-19 infection rates continue to rise in Cuyahoga County, according to public health officials. The county has now reached the medium COVID-19 Community Level designation by the Centers for Disease Control. The designation is determined by hospital admissions, number of COVID-19 infections, and hospital beds devoted to COVID-19 patients. (WKSU.org)
- Are you searching for your new best friend? Patch, with assistance from Petfinder, has compiled a list of adoption-ready pets searching for forever homes in the Strongsville area. Click to view the full list that includes Elvis Catsley, Sophie, and Ash. (Strongsville Patch)
- The Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner has confirmed the identity of a body found in Slavic Village. Anastasia Hamilton was located in a vacant home after going missing on May 21 in the Terminal Tower parking garage. The Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner’s Office will now work to determine the cause of death. (Cleveland 19)
Today in Strongsville:
- English Class for Non-Native Speakers At The Strongsville Public Library (9:30 AM)
From my notebook:
- Cuyahoga County provides resources to locate baby formula. Click to review. ,Twitter,
- The Strongsville Police Department continues its campaign of reminding residents to lock car doors. Don’t be an easy target for theft. (Facebook)
- Cuyahoga County OEM shares safety tips for caring for pets during the summer, Click to view the helpful infographic. ,Twitter,
You’re officially in the loop for today! I’ll see you soon.
, Sean Peek
About me: Sean Peek is a writer and entrepreneur with a degree in English Literature from Weber State University. Over the years, he has worked as a copywriter, editor, SEO specialist, and marketing director for various digital media companies. He currently co-owns and operates content creation agency Lightning Media Partners.