Best Affiliate Programs in Nigeria: Affiliate marketing is unquestionably among the most effective methods to monetize your blog and earn money online in Nigeria, especially if you don’t offer items or services. In Nigeria and other areas of the world, joining an affiliate marketing network may provide you with unique access to fresh material and exclusive promotions for your audience while also allowing you to make money.
In Nigeria, you may join a variety of affiliate programs, ranging from online courses to online stores, software-as-a-service (SaaS) organizations, and other business affiliates. In this article, we’ll look at a list of the top, finest affiliate programs in Nigeria with the biggest earning potential so you may profit from its content.
Recommended: Advantages and Disadvantages of Being a Lawyer
Top 10 Best and Highest Paying Affiliate Programs in Nigeria for 2022
1. Jumia Affiliate: In Nigeria, this is among the greatest affiliate programs for novices. Because of its dependability and regularity in paying partners, Jumia Partner is the most popular affiliate marketing network in Nigeria. This program is recommended if you are serious about building a profitable online market in Nigeria.
As a Jumia affiliate, you earn money when you refer people to their website that convert (buy on Jumia). You’ll need an active website and the commitment to expand your firm to thrive in this industry. Within 30 days, you may earn up to 10% commission on every item sold.
Jumia pays a minimum of N2500 in the first week of the next month by bank transfer. This implies they’ll pay you in the first week of February for your January profits. They allow you to market their items alongside those of other businesses on the same website. Finally, Jumia does not charge affiliates for registration or banners – they are both free.
Also see: Best Side Hustles for Students while in school 2022
2. Amazon Affiliate Marketing: Do you want to start a dollar-paying internet business? Start earning money as an Amazon affiliate now. Amazon is a multinational that specializes in eCommerce, cloud computing, and artificial intelligence. It is among the major five American tech companies: Facebook, Google, Apple, and Microsoft.
I regarded the Amazon Associate program to be the largest in the world. Because this service allows you to effectively monetize your traffic. With millions of goods on the site, you can be confident that your visitors will find something to buy.
How To Begin Amazon Affiliate Marketing
a. Join thousands of other creators, publishers, and bloggers by signing up.
b. Make millions of product recommendations to your audience.
c. Associate commissions of up to 10% can be earned on eligible purchases and programs.
3. PiggyVest Referral Program: It is among Nigeria’s greatest financial affiliate programs. PiggyVest (previously PiggyBank) is a web-based platform that makes it simple to save and invest. You may save money towards a specific goal on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis, or lock it away for a certain amount of time.
To attract additional users to the network, they introduced the PiggyVest affiliate marketing program in Nigeria. Also, to assist you and me in earning more money online using our cellphones. This scheme has the advantage of paying both you and the person you refer.
Recommended: Advantages and Disadvantages of being a Teacher
4. Travelstart Affiliate Marketing: Travelstart is an online travel agency established on the ideas of simplicity and low prices. They started the business in 1999 and now have offices in various nations. With the Travelstart affiliate network in Nigeria, you may earn up to N400,000 every month.
How does Travelstart Affiliate Marketing work?
a. Sign up for free and receive a response from the staff within 48 hours.
b. With your affiliate tool, you may earn 70% of the airline commission or profit on every paid booking.
c. Additionally, any flights that do not begin in Nigeria earn you a flat charge.
d. They will pay you your commission two to three weeks after the month ends.
e. You may either choose to show the software to your readers in iFrame or text-link solution.
5. CowryWise Referral Program: Cowrywise thinks that all of its consumers should be rewarded. As a result, they created a referral scheme enabling affiliates to earn money by referring users to the website.
What is Cowrywise, and what does it do?
Cowrywise, like PiggyVest, is a platform for stress-free saving and investing. They make it simple to do so using their automated platform.
CowryWise Affiliate Program: What You Should Know
a. CowryWise pays you when someone registers through your link and deposits money into their account.
b. For starters, you get N250 every genuine recommendation, and the recipient gets the same amount regardless of your own rank.
c. You earn N350 each recommendation as a campus ambassador. You may also earn N500 each referral as a business ambassador.
Recommended: Advantages and Disadvantages of Multi party System
6. Qservers Affiliate Program: There’s never been a better moment to monetize your website’s visitors by endorsing Qservers. They named Qservers as among the finest hosting businesses in Nigeria.
They sell domain registrations, website design, digital marketing services, and more in addition to hosting. You have all of the digital marketing tools you need as a Qservers’ affiliate to turn your existing audience into earnings.
Because they provide you with a variety of unique affiliate identification numbers and distinctive banners and textual links to display on your site.
Their program records user behavior when they click on your links. In the following 24 hours, you may check your dashboard to see how your banners and links are performing. Qservers provide you with N500 for signing up. You may earn up to a 20% one-time commission on each referral!
Also see: Best Science Courses To Study in the University 2022
7. Bet9ja Affiliate Marketing: Bet9ja bills itself as Nigeria’s best betting platform with the best odds. It includes major sporting events as well as other important entertainment events.
Bet9ja offers an in-house design team that may help you sell more easily. Custom banners and landing pages are available to engage your audience. If you want to collaborate, they’re willing to work with some of the city’s major partners.
How To Become A Bet9ja Affiliate Marketer In Nigeria
a. Sign up for the Nigerian affiliate marketing website bet9ja.
b. Document all of the information they require and wait for their approval.
c. Bet9ja charges a 20% monthly net profit commission.
8. Wakanow Affiliate Marketing: It’s Wakanow if you want to work with Nigeria’s first online travel agency. During the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa, they got even more momentum.
Their mission is to close the gap and eliminate inefficiencies in the travel business. Wakanow refers to affiliates as the company’s sales representatives.
How To Benefit From Wakanow Affiliate Marketing Website
a. Sign up as an affiliate and look for a confirmation email in your inbox.
b. When your user pays the registration price, you are paid through your referral link.
c. Increase product prices in Wakanow to increase earnings.
d. Discounts on airfares, hotels, airport pickup services, and Visa processing are all available.
Also see: Differences Between Interpersonal And Intrapersonal Communication
9. WhogoHost Affiliate Program: Whogohost takes pride in being Africa’s largest and most well-known web hosting company. For over 12 years, they have provided services to individuals, small businesses, and large corporations.
You can use your referral link to advertise Whogohost’s services on your website. When a client you refer purchases one of their items, you get paid.
More information on Whogohost’s Nigeria Affiliate Program.
a. You might earn up to 15% commission on each referral.
b. You may use HTML code to show banners from Whogohost on your website.
c. Once your amount reaches $3,000, you can request a withdrawal.
d. The dashboard also displays the amount of visitors and signups you’ve received.
10. 1XBet Affiliate Marketing: 1XBET, an online betting company that debuted in 2011, is today regarded as one of the finest. Being a partner might provide you with additional money. Simply advertise their goods on your website, social media, and other traffic sources.
You will be paid a commission after your referral registers and deposits. You may make up to N300,000 per month with 1XBet, which is a legitimate internet company.
How Does 1XBet Affiliate Marketing Work In Nigeria?
a. Make an affiliate account for yourself.
b. Introduce 1xbet to new users.
c. For suggested consumers, you might earn up to 40% commission.
d. Withdraw your money by bank transfer once a week.
Recommended: Difference Between I Am and Am (With Examples)
Affiliate marketing isnt difficult, but it does need knowledge, preparation, and regular work in order to generate considerable revenue. Your odds of generating money with an affiliate program are likely to be similar to those of any other internet-based business. Your affiliate business plan’s success hinges on how successfully you execute it.
Edeh Samuel Chukwuemeka ACMC, is a Law Student and a Certified Mediator/Conciliator in Nigeria. He is also a Developer with knowledge in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and React Native. Samuel is bent on changing the legal profession by building Web and Mobile Apps that will make legal research a lot easier.