Hi all. It’s me, Sean Peek, your host of the Daily. Here are all the most important things to know about what’s happening locally.
First, today’s weather:
A shower and thunderstorm. High: 83 Low: 67.
Here are the top three stories in Strongsville today:
- Spring cleaning is here and pressure washing should be on your list. Power Green provides the Strongsville area with top-quality pressure washing services. Power Green’s technicians are specialized in both commercial and residential cleaning. Click to browse Power Green’s services. (Digital Journal)
- Strongsville returns to the OHSAA Division I baseball district finals. The team beat St. Edward in a 6-0 shutout behind Maddux Beard’s impressive pitching display. Beard only allowed three hits with 10 strikeouts and a walk. Strongsville will be facing Wadsworth today at 4:00 pm (cleveland.com)
- An Indianapolis developer is building a 310,000-square-foot structure on the south side of Ohio 82. The 28-acre site will house a multi-tenant industrial building at the former Tractor Supply Co. site. The first tenant at the facility is expected to bring 100 new jobs to Strongsville. (cleveland.com)
From our sponsor:
Today’s newsletter is brought to you in part by Ring, a Patch Brand Partner, Whether you’re working from home or streaming your favorite movies, the new Ring Alarm Pro gives you an internet connection you can count on — while simultaneously keeping your home safe and secure.
To learn more about the innovative security system, or to build your own custom system, you can visit Ring here.
- The Cleveland Guardians held a moment of silence for those impacted by the mass shooting in Uvalde, Texas. The moment of silence was held with the Astros before Tuesday night’s game. (Instagram)
- The Strongsville Police Department continues its campaign of reminding residents to lock doors. A locked door significantly reduces the chance of theft. Lock your doors. Don’t be an easy target. (Facebook)
- The Cleveland Clinic highlights the importance of sleep. Click to learn about sleep procrastination and how it impacts your productivity. (Instagram)
Alrighty, you’re all caught up for today. I’ll catch up with you bright and early tomorrow morning with your next update!
, Sean Peek
About me: Sean Peek is a writer and entrepreneur with a degree in English Literature from Weber State University. Over the years, he has worked as a copywriter, editor, SEO specialist, and marketing director for various digital media companies. He currently co-owns and operates content creation agency Lightning Media Partners.